|Specialized Clinics on Weekdays|
Every Thursday, from January 13th 2011 to February 24th, for a good cause, SUTTON will be honouring women. Two dollars per Diva ski lesson will be donated to the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation. Also, the day lift ticket is $25 for all women on those days. Ski with other women guided by experienced woman instructors and have a chance to win a pair of Salomon skis and many other great prizes.
|Rates before Dec 1st, 2010|
|7 consecutive Thursdays
as of January 13th, 2011
± 6 students per instructor
|10 a.m. to
Take a look at the lift tickets packages available for weekend group programs!
Places are limited. Please register soon to reserve the schedule you want.
2013-2014 rates may change without notice. All taxes included and all rates are in Canadian dollars.
Registration Info and Cancellation Policy
- 10% discount on all reservations made before December 1st 2013.
- Lift tickets are free for children under 5 years of age.
- The card of 5 or 9 lift tickets is valid only on weekends from January 14th until March 25th, 2014. Present your card at the ticket office to obtain your lift ticket. This card is non transferable.
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all inscriptions made within 3 days from the beginning of the 9 week program.
- Some programs may change due to snow conditions or the temperature.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students' classification is the age on January 1st, 2014.
- A $10 administration fee will be charged to those wanting a reprint of their receipt for income tax purposes.
- The Snow School may postpone a group lesson due to bad weather. Please check the ski conditions at montsutton.com or call us at 1-866-538-2545, option 2. The decision to cancel will be taken at 6:00 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
- Parents are required to check whether or not a course is cancelled.
- Any program could be cancelled because of a lack of students. In this case, the full amount of the registration fee will be refunded.
- No lesson re-take or transfer will be accepted in case of a no show.
- No reimbursement request will be accepted on any program. In the case of an injury a credit on the remaining hours will be issued for the following season.
TO JOIN US :Phone. :
1-866-538-2545, option 2
or 450-538-2545, option 2
Fax : 450 538-9902