Ontario Spring Break at Mont SUTTONFrom March 11th, 2013 to March 17th, 2013
Overview of the activities:
- Animation in the snow park
- Organized activities for kids
- Themed après-ski at the Bar Le Tucker
- And much more!
SUNDAY MARCH 17
- Adrenaline & Balance Day in the snow park. Animation, friendly races, music and prizes to be won!
- St-Patrick at the mountain : $1 for each ticket and pitcher of beer to BMP Hospital
- Get a free small hot chocolate and Dove+Men Care sample at the base of chairlift II
- Après-ski at the Bar Le Tucker from 2 p.m.
- Chairlifts will be in operation from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. from Monday to Friday, and from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Take a look at the conditions page to know the chairlifts in operation.
- The free shuttle service will be available everyday, from the village to the mountain with some stops to different lodgings.
- The free ambassador guide service will be available everyday: Departure twice a day from the base of chairlift II: 9:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- The daycare and daycare school will be available everyday.
- The après-ski will start at 2 p.m. at the Bar Le Tucker.
Main chalet Alt.400m will be open everyday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. :
- Breakfast served from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch available until 3:30 p.m.
- Beverages available until 4:30 p.m.
Chalet Alt.840m will be open everyday from 9:00 a.m. to 3 p.m.:
- Lunch available until 2:30 p.m.
- Beverages available until 3 p.m.
- Chalet Alt.680m is open only on the weekends
- Chalet Alt.520m might be open on the weekend, depending on the number of skiers on the mountain. Find out on the conditions page.
An ideal program for March break at the Snow School
The SUTTON Snow School offers the ideal vacation program, with the Ski week! The program includes fourteen hours of group lessons including a welcoming cocktail, organized activities, a friendly race, an award presentation, and a group photo. Book your memorable ski week now!
More skiing and savings during March break!
Take a look at some of the ideal promotions in order to ski more and save during the March break!
Plan your stay within a few clics!
For a range of useful informations to plan your stay, take a look at the section "Plan your stay"!
At Sutton, we have all sorts of ways to ensure your March break will be a memorable one : horse-drawn sleigh rides, live music and shows, art galleries, spas and massage treatments... Take a look at the activities in the area for even more ideas or contact the Sutton Tourist Office at 450-538-8455 or 1-800-565-8455.