Shows at Le Red RoomFrom December 23rd, 2011 to December 31st, 2011
The Auberge Glen Sutton - Le Red Room offers you different music show and events during the month of December!
- Angel & Denis : on December 23 and 30
- All Star Jam : on December 31
Ask for the dinner & shows packages available!
Information et reservation :
Auberge Glen Sutton – Le Red Room
1388, chemin Vallée Missisquoi
Glen Sutton, J0E 2K0
- Discover the hiking trails and camping in Sutton
- Printemps rosé, Printemps Gourmet
- Benefit Talent Show in Sutton
- Exhibition about the prohibition at the Sutton Museum
- Cycling circuits and packages in Sutton
- Relaxation in a spa in the area
- Discovering local wines and produces along the Wine Road
- Au Diable Vert & VéloVolant: hiking, kayaking, canopy cycle...
- Program at the Salle A&G Pelletier...
- Stay tune to the Sutton community!
- Hot yoga classes at Satya Yoga Sutton
- Exhibitions at Arts Sutton Gallery
- The Friday's "Fish & Chips" at the Auberge des Appalaches
- Breakfast at Le Pleasant Hôtel & Café
- Sunday Brunch at the Auberge & Spa West Brome
- Discovery of treasures along the Townships Trail
- Monday Pasta at $5,75 at Auberge des Appalaches
- The vine and wine ECONOMUSEUM at L'Orpailleur
- Chapelle Ste-Agnès Vineyard : Guided Tour and Tasting
- Theatre, music and humour at Théâtre des Tournesols
- Sutton Flea Market on Saturday
- Pottery Workshops for Parents and children
- Tour du Lac Brome Merrell
- Quebec National Day
- Canada Day in Brome Lake
- Open house along the Wine Route
- Coupe des Amériques in Sutton
- Festival Musique en Vue
- Tour des Arts
- Knowlton Wordfest - Literature and Poetry
- Eastern Townships Film Festival
- Brome Fair - A Family fair !
- Ecosphere : Environmental and Green Building Fair
- Brome Lake Duck Festival - Gourmet Festival
- Tournée des 20: a fascinating look at the local cultural scene
- Wild mushrooms workshop at the Auberge des Appalaches
- Sutton en Blues