Tea tasting workshops at Comptoir du Marchand de théFrom August 19th, 2012 to August 26th, 2012
Explore and taste the tea world at the Comptoir du Marchand de thé in Sutton during tea tasting workshop!
Every workshop last 2 hours.
Cost per person: $25, taxes extra
Places limited! Please reserve at 450-538-2002!
Comptoir du Marchand de thé
17c, rue Principale Nord, Sutton
Follow the Comptoir du marchand de thé via Facebook!
- Hiking trails and camping in Sutton
- Summer Kick-Off BBQ at Auberge D&K
- Quebec National Day
- Exhibition about the prohibition at the Sutton Museum
- Cycling circuits and packages in Sutton
- Relaxation in a spa in the area
- Discovering local wines and produces along the Wine Road
- Au Diable Vert & VéloVolant: hiking, kayaking, canopy cycle...
- Program at the Salle A&G Pelletier...
- Stay tune to the Sutton community!
- Hot yoga classes at Satya Yoga Sutton
- Exhibitions at Arts Sutton Gallery
- The Friday's "Fish & Chips" at the Auberge des Appalaches
- Breakfast at Le Pleasant Hôtel & Café
- Sunday Brunch at the Auberge & Spa West Brome
- Discovery of treasures along the Townships Trail
- Monday Pasta at $5,75 at Auberge des Appalaches
- The vine and wine ECONOMUSEUM at L'Orpailleur
- Chapelle Ste-Agnès Vineyard : Guided Tour and Tasting
- Theatre, music and humour at Théâtre des Tournesols
- Sutton Flea Market on Saturday
- Canada Day in Brome Lake
- Open house along the Wine Route
- Coupe des Amériques in Sutton
- Festival Musique en Vue
- Tour des Arts
- Knowlton Wordfest - Literature and Poetry
- Eastern Townships Film Festival
- Brome Fair - A Family fair !
- Sutton Jazz Festival
- Ecosphere : Environmental and Green Building Fair
- Brome Lake Duck Festival - Gourmet Festival
- Tournée des 20: a fascinating look at the local cultural scene
- Wild mushrooms workshop at the Auberge des Appalaches
- Sutton en Blues