Tea tasting workshops at Comptoir du Marchand de théFrom October 6th, 2013 to March 16th, 2014
Explore and taste the tea world at the Comptoir du Marchand de thé in Sutton during tea tasting workshop!
Every workshop last 2 hours.
Cost per person: $30, taxes extra per workshop / $100 for 4 workshops
Places limited! Please reserve at 450-538-2002!
Comptoir du Marchand de thé
17c, rue Principale Nord, Sutton
Follow the Comptoir du marchand de thé via Facebook!
- hiking and camping in the area
- Organized activites with PENS
- Carrément Culture: Cultural Portal
- Monday Pasta at Auberge des Appalaches
- Relaxation in a spa in the area
- Discovery of treasures along the Townships Trail
- Discovering local wines and produces along the Wine Road
- The vine and wine ECONOMUSEUM at L'Orpailleur
- Program at the Salle A&G Pelletier...
- Seafood Fridays at the Auberge des Appalaches
- Hot yoga classes at Satya Yoga Sutton
- Plein Art: Sutton's Art Gallery Circuit
- Sutton Heritage Tours
- Guided Tour at Sutton Alpacas
- 5 to 7 Fridays at Bistro West Brome
- Exhibitions at Arts Sutton Gallery
- Sunday Brunch at Hôtel Horizon
- Au Diable Vert & VéloVolant: hiking, kayaking, canopy cycle...
- Cycling circuits and packages in Brome-Missisquoi
- Morning Hikes with Parc d'environnement naturel de Sutton
- Clé des champs de Dunham, a culinary fair
- Tour du Lac Brome Merrell
- The Table in the Garden at Bistro West Brome
- Open house along the Wine Route
- Coupe des Amériques in Sutton
- Nature Festival in Sutton
- Tour des Arts
- Traditional Fiddlel in Sutton
- Brome Fair - A Family fair