Tea tasting workshops at Comptoir du Marchand de thÚFrom October 6th, 2013 to March 16th, 2014
Explore and taste the tea world at the Comptoir du Marchand de thÚ in Sutton during tea tasting workshop!
Every workshop last 2 hours.
Cost per person: $30, taxes extra per workshop / $100 for 4 workshops
Places limited! Please reserve at 450-538-2002!
Comptoir du Marchand de thÚ
17c, rue Principale Nord, Sutton
Follow the Comptoir du marchand de thÚ via Facebook!
- Guided hikes with the Parc d'environnement naturel de Sutton
- Discovery of treasures along the Townships Trail
- Monday Pasta at $5,75 at Auberge des Appalaches
- Plein Art: Sutton's Art Gallery Circuit
- Sutton Heritage Tours
- Guided Tour at Alpacas Sutton
- Sunday Brunch at the Auberge & Spa West Brome
- The vine and wine ECONOMUSEUM at L'Orpailleur
- Program at the Salle A&G Pelletier...
- Relaxation in a spa in the area
- Discovering local wines and produces along the Wine Road
- Au Diable Vert & VÚloVolant: hiking, kayaking, canopy cycle...
- Theatre, music and humour at ThÚÔtre des Tournesols
- Chapelle Ste-AgnŔs Vineyard : Guided Tour and Tasting
- The Friday's "Fish & Chips" at the Auberge des Appalaches
- Hot yoga classes at Satya Yoga Sutton
- Exhibitions at Arts Sutton Gallery
- Cycling circuits and packages in Sutton
- Horseback riding in the area
- Exhibition about Gerald Bull at the Sutton Museum
- Sutton Flea Market on Saturday
- Yoga sessions at Vignoble de l'Orpailleur
- Champ de sculptures MO-FER
- Bocage exhibition in Abercorn
- Antoine Gratton's show at Vignoble de lĺOrpailleur
- Brome Fair - A Family fair
- Harvest time... the celebration continues!
- Ecosphere : Environmental and Green Building Fair
- Brome Lake Duck Festival - Gourmet Festival
- TournÚe des 20: a fascinating look at the local cultural scene