Christmas Camp 5 days
Until May 16, 2014 inclusively, receive 10% off on the 2013-2014 rates for any program when signing up with the SUTTON Snow School for the 2014-2015 season!
Offer your family a ski vacation filled with activities inspired by the holiday themes. The ideal vacation program!
December 27 to 31, 2013
January 2 to 6, 2014
|Little Scouts (3-5 years old)||10 a.m. to 12 p.m.||$75||$215|
|Explorers (6-12 years old)||10 a.m. to 12 p.m.||$50||$160|
All-Terrain (7-12 years old, ski only)
Bumps, glades, race course, Snow Park and freeride.
Level required: Exploration 3
10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
CONSECUTIVE MULTI-DAY LIFT
Ideal for Christmas and spring break!
|4 consecutive days||5 consecutive days|
|3 - 5 ans||Free||Free|
|6 - 13 years old||$110||$130|
|Students 14 - 25 years old||$135||$165|
|18 - 64 years old||$195||$230|
|65 years old and over||$135||$165|
Places are limited. Please register soon to reserve the schedule you want.
Taxes extra. All rates are in Canadian dollars. Rates for the 2013-2014 season. Rates may change without notice.
Registration Info and Cancellation Policy
- 5% discount on all reservations made before December 1st 2013 (available on lessons only).
- Lift tickets are not included in the lesson programs.
- Lift tickets are free for children under 5 years of age.
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all inscriptions made within 3 days from the beginning of the program.
- Some programs may change due to snow conditions or the temperature.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students' classification is the age on January 1st, 2014.
- A $10 administration fee will be charged to those wanting a reprint of their receipt for income tax purposes.
- The agreement form needs to be completed and handed in to the Snow School before the first lesson.
- The Snow School may postpone a group lesson due to bad weather. Please check the ski conditions at montsutton.com or call us at 1-866-538-2545, option 2. The decision to cancel will be taken at 6:00 a.m. on the day of the lesson.
- Parents are required to check whether or not a course is cancelled.
- Any program could be cancelled because of a lack of students. In this case, the full amount of the registration fee will be refunded.
- No lesson re-take or transfer will be accepted in case of a no show.
- No reimbursement request will be accepted on any program. In the case of a cancellation request, a Mont SUTTON credit may be issued. If the request is made after the program has begun, the credit will represent the remaining hours, minus an administrative penalty of 10%. In the case of an injury, the credit on the remaining hours will be issued without penalty (medical document mandatory).
TO JOIN US :Phone. :
1-866-538-2545, option 2
or 450-538-2545, option 2
Fax : 450 538-9902