Christmas Camp 5 days
Offer your family a ski vacation filled with activities inspired by the holiday themes. The ideal vacation program!
December 29, December 30, December 31, January 2, January 3
|Little Scouts (3-5 years old)||10 a.m. to 12 noon||$60||$240|
|Explorers (6-13 years old)||10 a.m. to 12 noon||$44||$175|
All-Terrain (7-13 years old, ski only)
Bumps, glades, race course, Snow Park and freeride.
Level required: Exploration 2 completed
10 a.m. to 12 noon
1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
CONSECUTIVE MULTI-DAY LIFT
Ideal for Christmas and spring break!
|4 consecutive days||5 consecutive days|
|3 - 5 ans||Free||Free|
|6 - 13 years old||$115||$135|
|Students 14 - 25 years old||$141||$166|
|18 - 64 years old||$203||$239|
|65 years old and over||$141||$166|
Places are limited. Please register soon to reserve the schedule you want.
Taxes extra. All rates are in Canadian dollars. Rates for the 2015-2016 season. Rates may change without notice.
Registration Info and Cancellation Policy
- 5% discount on all reservations made before December 1st 2015 (available on lessons only).
- Lift tickets are not included in the lesson programs.
- Lift tickets are free for children under 5 years of age.
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all inscriptions made within 3 days from the beginning of the program.
- Some programs may change due to snow conditions or the temperature.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students' classification is the age on January 1st, 2016.
- A $10 administration fee will be charged to those wanting a reprint of their receipt for income tax purposes.
- The agreement form needs to be completed and handed in to the Snow School before the first lesson.
The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
Parents are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting ski conditions or by calling at 1-866-538-2545 (option 1) at 6:00 am on the day of the lesson.
Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
No refund will be issued. If a cancellation request is made once the program has begun or less than 3 days before the program begins, a gift-card will be issued accordingly to the remaining hours and a $50 administration fee will be applied to process your cancellation.
TO JOIN US :Phone. :
1-866-538-2545, option 2
or 450-538-2545, option 2
Fax : 450 538-9902