Christmas Camp 5 days
Receive 5% off any program when signing up with the SUTTON Snow School before December 1st, 2016! Book early, spots are limited!
Offer your family a ski vacation filled with activities inspired by the holiday themes. The ideal vacation program!
From December 27th to 31st, 2016
From January 2nd to 6th, 2017
|Programs||Schedule||Daily||Complete program (5 days)|
|Little Scouts (3-5 years old)||10 a.m. to 12 noon||$60||$245|
|Explorers (6-13 years old)||10 a.m. to 12 noon||$46||$186|
GET 15% OFF YOUR CHRISTMAS CAMP WHEN REGISTERING TO ANY YOUTH WEEKEND PROGRAM (applicable on complete program only)!
CONSECUTIVE MULTI-DAY LIFT
Ideal for Christmas and spring break!
|4 consecutive days||5 consecutive days|
|3 - 5 ans||Free||Free|
|6 - 13 years old||$115||$135|
|Students 14 - 25 years old||$141||$166|
|18 - 64 years old||$203||$239|
|65 years old and over||$141||$166|
Places are limited. Please register soon to reserve the schedule you want.
Taxes extra. All rates are in Canadian dollars. Rates for the 2016-2017 season. Rates may change without notice.
Registration Info and Cancellation Policy
- 5% discount on all reservations made before December 1st 2016 (available on lessons only).
- Lift tickets are not included in the lesson programs.
- Lift tickets are free for children under 5 years of age.
- Additional fees of $40 per student will be applied on all inscriptions made within 3 days from the beginning of the program.
- Some programs may change due to snow conditions or the temperature.
- For all categories, the reference age for the students' classification is the age on January 1st, 2017.
- A $10 administration fee will be charged to those wanting a reprint of their receipt for income tax purposes.
- The agreement form needs to be completed and handed in to the Snow School before the first lesson.
The Snow School may reschedule a group lesson due to unforeseen events. The retake will occur at the end of the program.
Parents are required to check if a lesson has been rescheduled by consulting ski conditions or by calling at 1-866-538-2545 (option 1) at 6:00 am on the day of the lesson.
Any program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
No lesson retake or lesson transfer is available for students who miss a lesson.
No refund will be issued. If a cancellation request is made once the program has begun or less than 3 days before the program begins, a gift-card will be issued accordingly to the remaining hours and a $50 administration fee will be applied to process your cancellation.
TO JOIN US :Phone. :
1-866-538-2545, option 2
or 450-538-2545, option 2
Fax : 450 538-9902